Jacob M Sciacchitano from Rockpointe Community Church in Clinton Township, MI brings us this multi-design string stage.
From Jacob: So we had a fully constructed pallet wall from before and decided to use it to build on.
Our summer series was about Detroit and the city itself. Our church was collectively involved with serving in Downtown Detroit and a large-scale volunteer projects.
I saw a design from another church here (https://churchstagedesignideas.com/string-arrangement/) on this website using yarn and my head started to spin up.
Then we just changed it after our summer series was over.
– 4 sheets of plywood painted black attached to pallet wall.
– Black Drywall screws for the wall
– White thick yarn for stringing
– LED PARs + Chauvet obey 40 light controller for up lighting
– The side boxes were created with 8″ or 10″ work lights and we built a frame around them.
– Hanging lights were in place for several series before.